Are you looking for the Official USB Driver for the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact SO-02G Mobile device? If yes, then this page is for you. Here, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact SO-02G Device.
And by using the Official USB Driver of your Xperia device, you can easily connect the device to the computer. In addition, the Official USB Driver can be helpful if you are trying to connect your Xperia device to the computer to transfer/sync any data between the device and the computer.
You can also use it to connect the Xperia Device to the computer when installing any Stock Firmware (ROM), Custom ROM, or installing any Custom recovery. In addition, it can be helpful while fixing or repairing the IMEI on the Xperia device.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact SO-02G USB Driver
The following USB Driver will help you connect your Xperia Device to the computer without installing further applications. Use any of the following Mirror Links to get the driver on the computer:
How to install Xperia Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the Xperia USB driver on the computer.
- Open Device Manager (by pressing Win + R) and Click on the Computer Name.
- Click on the Actions Menu > Add Legacy Hardware > Next.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox.
- Locate the extracted Xperia USB driver (.inf file) on the computer.
- Click on Add button.
- Your Drivers will be installed and listed in the Device Manager.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing the Driver Signature Error while installing the Xperia Driver, then follow How to Fix Driver Signature Error page to fix the issue.
[*] Xperia Z3 Compact SO-02G Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Xperia Z3 Compact SO-02G Stock Firmware, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.
[*] Hotlinking: Sharing the Direct Link (hotlink) is NOT allowed and will redirect to the homepage of the website. Therefore, we request you to share the page URL instead of the direct link.