On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact SGP621 Device. In case you were looking for the USB driver of the device, this page will help you out.
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact SGP621 Driver
The following USB Driver will help you connect your Xperia Device to the computer without installing any further applications. Use any of the following Mirror Links to get the driver on the computer:
Model Name: Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact SGP621
Driver Name: sony_xperia_z3_tablet_compact_driver.zip
How to Install: Read Guidelines
How to Download: See Example
Driver Size: 5 MB
Supports: Windows Computer
How to install Xperia Drivers Manually
- Download and extract the Xperia USB driver on the computer.
- Open Device Manager (by pressing Win + R) and Click on the Computer Name.
- Click on the Actions Menu > Add Legacy Hardware > Next.
- Select Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox.
- Locate the extracted Xperia USB driver (.inf file) on the computer.
- Click on Add button.
- Your Drivers will be installed and listed in the Device Manager.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing the Driver Signature Error while installing the Xperia Driver, then follow How to Fix Driver Signature Error page to fix the issue.
[*] Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact SGP621 Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact SGP621 Stock Firmware, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.
[*] Hotlinking: Sharing the Direct Link (hotlink) is NOT allowed and will redirect to the homepage of the website. Therefore, we request you to share the page URL instead of the direct link.